New information regarding registration for the 2020 NFRA Virtual Convention will be posted here soon. An email will also be sent to all NFRA members when registration for the event opens.
If you have any questions about your registration from the in-person event, please contact email@example.com.
Why Should I Attend?
The real value of this Convention is that it brings together all the major companies in the industry – retailers, manufacturers, sales agents, logistics providers, suppliers – at the same time. So it’s possible to hold dozens of meetings in just a few days. These meetings can take any direction you choose – from the review of an established account to the introduction of a new product.
Included in your registration:
- Keynote presentations/educational content
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Scheduling platform for business meetings
- Virtual support throughout event dates
- VIP Coupon packet (one per registrant) mailed after the event
- Online Program & Directory
- Full access to the attendee list including all contact information
Registration Fees – TBD
Registration will be available online (for credit card payments only) and through a PDF form that can be mailed/emailed back to NFRA with a check. Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Total payment must accompany the completed registration form.
- Only registered attendees may attend Convention activities and/or participate in business appointments.
- Cancellation and registration transfer requests must be made in writing to Sarah Thompson at sarah@NFRAweb.org, by September 25, 2020. Cancellations will be assessed a service charge of 25% of the current registration fee per registrant. Registrations may be transferred at no charge. NFRA regrets that no refunds will be given after September 25, 2020, nor will they be given for no-shows.
You can also register by completing this form and mailing it with payment to the address below.
4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Fax: (717) 657-9862
Phone: (717) 657-8601