Thank you for attending the 2018 NFRA Convention!
Registration for the 2019 Convention in Orlando, Florida will open on March 1, 2019.
Why Should I Attend?
The real value of this Convention is that all the major companies in the industry – retailers, manufacturers, sales agents, logistics providers, suppliers – are all in one place. So it’s possible to hold dozens of meetings in just a few days. That saves everyone time spent away from the office throughout the year and money in additional travel costs. These meetings can take any direction you choose – from the review of an established account to the introduction of a new product.
Included in your registration:
- Official Convention Name Badge, required for admission to all Convention events and business meetings
- Opportunity to schedule business appointments with all segments of the frozen and/or refrigerated industry
- The most valuable Welcome Packet in the industry
- Entrance to the:
- Taste of Excellence Opening Reception
- Two Breakfasts and Speaker Presentations
- Annual Membership Luncheon
- Networking Reception
- Industry Luncheon
- Access to Café NFRA
- Use of the NFRA Business Center
- Refreshment Breaks throughout the Convention space
- Full access to the attendee list including all contact information
- Discounted hotel accommodations
- Total payment must accompany the completed registration form.
- Fee includes a badge, required for admission to all Meal Functions, Receptions, Speaker Presentations and Business Appointments.
- Only registered attendees may attend Convention activities and/or participate in business appointments.
- “Spouse/Guest” is defined as one accompanying a registered attendee, but not present for the purpose of conducting business within the frozen and/or refrigerated food industry.
- Cancellation and registration transfer requests must be made in writing to Sarah Thompson at sarah@NFRAweb.org, by September 28, 2018. Cancellations will be assessed a service charge of 25% of the current registration fee per registrant. Registrations may be transferred at no charge. NFRA regrets that no refunds will be given after September 28, 2018, nor will they be given for no-shows.
You can also register by completing a form and mailing it with payment to the address below.
4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Fax: (717) 657-9862
Phone: (717) 657-8601