The 2020 NFRA Convention will be held at the Gaylord National Resort in National Harbor, Maryland. NFRA group rates start at $289 per night plus taxes and resort fee. A link will be sent in your registration confirmation email to book hotel rooms in the NFRA block. If you wish to reserve a suite, please email email@example.com for information and pricing.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
All guest rooms are non-smoking.
The Gaylord National Resort has a daily resort fee that will be added to your nightly room rate. The resort fee includes:
· Complimentary local and 1-800 calls (first 20 minutes)
· High-speed internet access
· Daily newspaper
· Designated complimentary in-room beverages
· Fitness Center and pool access
· Coupon book with Resort savings
The Gaylord National Resort is close to three different airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is about 7 miles away with an estimated taxi fare of $28 (one way).
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is about 32 miles away with an estimated taxi fare of $80 (one way).
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is about 42 miles away with an estimated taxi fare of $70 (one way).
You can view transportation options and driving directions on the Gaylord’s website; scroll down to Airport Information.
On-site parking fee: $14 hourly / $30 daily
Valet parking fee: $49 daily
Additional parking fees: 1-2 hours $20; 2-3 hours $24.
NFRA Hotel Cancellation Policy
Room Reservation Cut-Off Date: September 25, 2020
The room reservation deposit policy, established by NFRA, requires a credit card to guarantee your hotel reservation. The credit card will be charged for the entire stay of the reservation 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. No changes to arrival and/or departure dates may be made 30 days prior to arrival; however, name changes will be accepted through arrival date. The cutoff date to make your room reservation under the NFRA room block is September 25, 2020. After that date, please contact the hotel directly to check on room availability at the NFRA Convention rate.
In order to properly ship your materials to the 2020 NFRA Convention, check back here. Links will be updated as soon as possible!
- For non-food items, please follow the guidelines from the hotel.
- For food items, please use the appropriate shipping label(s).
- If you are shipping product for the Taste of Excellence, please refer to the instructions provided by The Marketing Arm.
- If you are shipping product for the Cafe NFRA, or a Manufacturer Meeting Room, please contact NFRA for the required shipping labels.
It has been brought to NFRA’s attention that outside companies and alleged travel agencies/services have contacted attendees urging them to book guest rooms through their company with supposed discounts. We advise you to please only book your guest rooms through NFRA, as many of these outside companies are not legitimate. Please book your guest room through the hotel link provided in your registration confirmation email.