The 2021 NFRA Convention will be held at the Marriott Marquis & Marina in San Diego, California. NFRA group rates start at $299 per night plus taxes and fees. A link will be sent in your registration confirmation email to book hotel rooms in the NFRA block. If you wish to reserve a suite, please email email@example.com for information and pricing.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
All guest rooms are non-smoking.
From the Marriott: The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. Please review the San Diego Marriott’s COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
The closest airport to the Marriott Marquis & Marina is San Diego International Airport (SAN), which is about 3 miles away with an estimated taxi fare of $18 (one way). The hotel does not provide shuttle service. On-site parking fee: $13 hourly / $40 daily
- San Diego International Airport (SAN) – 3 miles
- McClellan-Palomar Airport (CRQ) – 35 miles
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County (SNA) – 87 miles
- Ontario International Airport (ONT) – 113 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 125 miles
NFRA Hotel Cancellation Policy
Room Reservation Cut-Off Date: September 24
The room reservation deposit policy, established by NFRA, requires a credit card to guarantee your hotel reservation. The credit card will be charged for the entire stay of the reservation 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. No changes to arrival and/or departure dates may be made 30 days prior to arrival; however, name changes will be accepted through arrival date. The cutoff date to make your room reservation under the NFRA room block is September 24, 2021. After that date, please contact the hotel directly to check on room availability at the NFRA Convention rate.
In order to properly ship your materials to the 2021 NFRA Convention, please follow the below instructions:
- For non-food items, please follow the guidelines from the hotel.
- For food items, please use the appropriate shipping label(s).
- If you are shipping product for the Taste of Excellence, please refer to the instructions provided by The Marketing Arm.
- If you are shipping product for the Cafe NFRA or a Manufacturer Meeting Room, please contact NFRA for the required shipping labels.
It has been brought to NFRA’s attention that outside companies and alleged travel agencies/services have contacted attendees urging them to book guest rooms through their company with supposed discounts. We advise you to please only book your guest rooms through NFRA, as many of these outside companies are not legitimate. Please book your guest room through the hotel link provided in your registration confirmation email.